Subject: Firmware was Re: [Leica] Still no DMR
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun May 15 22:57:26 2005

This is what I do as well. I have always tended to shoot at or close to
maximum aperture, and as Ted says, with the 20D, anything f8 or wider
can still be focused manually without too much trouble. Granted, the
viewfinder on the 20D is not as good as a Leicaflex SL or R8, but it is
good enough, and if that is really important, then one can go for one of
the 1-series bodies which by all accounts have better viewfinders (plus
interchangeable screens etc.).

Nathan