Subject: [Leica] OT - RA4 Home Brew formulae
From: keirst at fas.harvard.edu (Steven Keirstead)
Date: Wed May 11 09:21:47 2005

Hi to those who are fellow color darkroom enthusiasts,

I added a couple new technical pages to my site. The first has
formulae for RA4 roller transport compatible Developer and Blix. If
you are tired of having commercial kits go bad in storage, or simply
having a hard time getting kits because your local camera store has
become a computer and peripheral shop, see:
http://www.people.fas.harvard.edu/~keirst/technical.html

Also I have a second page for Jonas Palm's Room Temp RA4 developer
from which I derived my formula. See:
http://www.people.fas.harvard.edu/~keirst/technical-jp-dev.html for
his original recipe. I have not actually tried it because I have a
roller transport processor, and so I don't do any development at room
temp.

Most of the chemicals are available from
<http://www.artcraftchemicals.com/>Artcraft Chemicals. I get
Etidronic acid, Diethylhydroxylamine and Triethanolamine from
<http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/>Sigma-Aldrich Chemicals.
--
Steve Keirstead Photography, Website:
http://www.people.fas.harvard.edu/~keirst/

Steven Keirstead Photography
148 Worcester St. #5
Boston, MA 02118

Work Phone: (617) 495-2683 (Harvard University Biology Teaching labs)
Home Phone: (617) 247-8164

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] OT - RA4 Home Brew formulae)