Subject: [Leica] Re: saving leica
From: Summicron1 at aol.com (Summicron1@aol.com)
Date: Fri Feb 18 21:39:37 2005

no, the REAL problem is not enough leica users, it is enough leica users who
are buying new stuff.

The problem is, there are WAY too many leica users like me, with an M2 an
M3,
a CL and an R3, all of which work very nicely, thank you, with normal
service. They will continue to work long after the factory is dead and gone.
hell,
last thing I bought new from them was the R3 and that was damn near 25 years
ago.

So, you want to know why leica is going poorly, blame me, dedicated Leica
user.

c trentelman