Subject: [Leica] Re: swimming and diving photos! something different!
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie Talbert)
Date: Wed May 11 06:56:14 2005

>>So needless to say he is a complete user of Canon
film and high end digital cameras.>>

Well Ted, he could have chosen worse...I remember
back in '71' when the Canon F1 came out, alot of the
military photogs (at least in my neck of the woods)
dropped their nikons and topcons and jumped on
FD Glass...not a bad SLR small format choice 34 years
ago.

I just kept using the M-4M kit complete with motor,
35, 50 DR, and 90 (navy issue of course) and that was
considered "old fashioned"...even back then!! Kids...!!

Thanks for sharing the photos!

Montie