Subject: [Leica] Re: boy do I need help: computer gurus please
From: firkin at balhpl01.ncable.net.au (firkin)
Date: Wed May 4 20:23:52 2005

Nighthawks started in Adelaide, when a US trained Radiologist got talked
into reporting via the internet. The idea has flourished and grown to the
point where they now hold lectures on the subject at our meetings, and try
to talk US radiologists to move to these shores. Sadly for me, (it pays very
well)I do not have my US 'ticket';-)

It is a small world, and projects like this and our own FOM2 could never
have happened before the reach of the internet. Helen claims with some
truth, that I have met any friends I have in the last 10 years through
Brian's group, and that my social life is now virtual: I remind her that
visiting those friends has seen us doing some tremendous adventures. There
is almost a LUgger in every town: I'm meeting at least 2 on this trip.

Cheers