Subject: [Leica] Advice needed on 35mm lens for Leica M
From: foto at cinemaminima.com (Foto)
Date: Tue Mar 8 18:12:38 2005

I recall John Brownlow's remark: "I had a pre-asph Summilux-M 35 that I
shot a lot of Human Traffic on, and that is a wonderful lens in its own
way. Glows like a bastard." [from his website
http://www.pinkheadedbug.com/gear/cameras.html ]

A U S T I N .

The Leica blog: http://www.suninsplendor.com/leica/

Sprezzatura: http://sprezzatura.editthispage.com/