Subject: [Leica] Pens: thoughts before I leave
From: tgif at (Tom Kumagai)
Date: Mon May 2 16:43:38 2005

A LUGGER is a shooter, and you can't really use fountain pen for taking
exposure settings note outside in the fields. And, gee, I was thinking
that you meant those Olympus classic half-frames when I saw the title...

I would suggest a good old 5 bucks (how much do they cost nowadays?)
Parker ball-point. ;)