Subject: [Leica] What ever happened to Dr Blacktape?
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner)
Date: Thu May 5 04:05:26 2005

I can't speak for B.D. (Lord knows my good friend B.D. is capable of
speaking for himself), but the last time I saw Dr. Black Tape he was
hanging out with the Goths and punks in the Pit outside the Holyoke
Center at Harvard Square.  Any LUG subscriber familiar with Cambridge
can tell you that hanging at the Pit is a very, very bad sign.

        Buzz Hausner