Subject: [Leica] Victor's Panasonic pictures from Union Square
From: pwerner at bluewin.ch (Peter Werner)
Date: Mon May 2 09:02:56 2005

Victor,

The colors of these pictures seem too bright, the contrasts exaggerated.
In my experience, the color rendition of the FZ20 is very subtle and
natural. It looks like you overcorrected contrast and/or saturation. In
what format did you save them? I always save as TIFF without any
in-camera correction and make all corrections on the computer.

Anyhow, thanks for sharing, Peter