Subject: [Leica] Victor's Panasonic pictures from Union Square
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Oliver Bryk)
Date: Mon May 2 07:48:20 2005

Victor posted:

Hi All:
Added a few images to my Leica Gallery site.- Just for fun- I needed
to get out a bit from the office and take a few shots- vroger

http://www.leica-gallery.net/vroger/image-83005.html
http://www.leica-gallery.net/vroger/image-83006.html
http://www.leica-gallery.net/vroger/image-83007.html
http://www.leica-gallery.net/vroger/image-83028.html
http://www.leica-gallery.net/vroger/image-83029.html
http://www.leica-gallery.net/vroger/image-83030.html

This is not a criticism of your pictures, Victor; I'm just curious why these
images look as if they had been shot on a highly saturated color film with
very limited dynamic range. Is it the FZ20's sensor, settings, JPG
processor, GOK (god only knows) or something else? I'm quite certain that
it's not my monitor.
Thanks for sharing, Oliver

Replies: Reply from pwerner at bluewin.ch (Peter Werner) ([Leica] Victor's Panasonic pictures from Union Square)