Subject: [Leica] Re:digital transformation
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Fri Apr 29 17:27:01 2005

Me thinks thou hast a screw loose. In these, the waning days of silver
printing, my daughter makes about $13 per hour as a black and white
printer - at a very high-end lab - doing work for some of the biggest
names at places such as Magnum. If I were you I'd advise the kids to
learn to master Photoshop - or maybe burger flipping rather than black
and white printing. :-)