Subject: [Leica] Re:digital transformation
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Apr 29 18:37:21 2005

At 07:59 PM 4/29/2005, you wrote:
>If I were you I'd advise the kids to
>learn to master Photoshop - or maybe burger flipping rather than black
>and white printing. :-)

And I'm paying photography students minimum wage and trying to talk them
out of pursing photography as a career.  Hobby, yes, but photography as a
career is not very promising in these days of royalty-free and
work-for-hire.  I can just hope to educate them about contracts and rights.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Message from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Re:digital transformation)