Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 16: Cool guys with pooches
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Thu Apr 28 15:13:14 2005

Good answer.
But there must be a reason why pitbulls are more in the news than any other
dog. I cannot imagine that only pitbull owners can be vicious towards their
dog, and yet, I don't read horrible news about any other dog.
Isn't it just possible that some 'overperfectionated" races have a higher
risk to -and I'm sorry I cannot translate this in English-'perdre les
p?dales' from time to time?

Philippe