Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 16: Cool guys with pooches
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Thu Apr 28 15:03:22 2005

No, Philippe, as family father I would not like that.

But I disagree in the opinion pitbull = bad dog. A dog is only as bad as
his master makes him. You can make a biting monster out of a Dackel. Not
difficult. Just put a burning cigarette on his nose. Once. This dog will
bite every hand that comes close to him for the rest of his life.

Pitbulls are easier to make aggressive, and their almost immune against
physical pain, that's what makes them problematic when they get in wrong
hands. I knew several pitbulls and staffordhire bulldogs. The were all well
educated, and you could let them run around in public places. I have once
seen french firemen who had educated pitbulls to run in burning houses with
asbestos suits, to search for humans.

I guess the one on Nathans picture belongs to the well educated ones,
otherwise he would not sit quietly in a train while a stranger is
photographing him. That's why: cute.

Didier

Replies: Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Nathan's PAW 16: Cool guys with pooches)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Nathan's PAW 16: Cool guys with pooches)