Subject: [Leica] use of photo without permission
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Apr 28 14:35:02 2005

Brad -  Don't let them get away with it!  Your work has a value and they
should realize that.  Find out the press run or circulation and you can
calculate what the fee should be from any of the stock agency sites.  Since
they used it without your permission, you should charge 3X the normal rate
and ask for a correction and credit in the next issue.

Tina