Subject: [Leica] use of photo without permission
From: brad at bradbrad.com (brad daly)
Date: Thu Apr 28 13:59:10 2005

i have just found out that a local publication used one of my photos
without my permission.  i'm not sure what i should do.  if they had
asked, i might have been inclined to let them use it for free, but they
didn't bother with that courtesy.  i don't want to be an ass about it,
but i think i may want them to pay me something.

--
brad daly
brad@bradbrad.com

"If stupidity got us into this mess, then why can't it get us out?"
        --Will Rogers

Replies: Reply from dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] use of photo without permission)
Reply from jcb at visualimpressions.com (JCB) ([Leica] Re: use of photo without permission)
Reply from kargue at sympatico.ca (Kevin Argue) ([Leica] use of photo without permission)
Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] use of photo without permission)
Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] use of photo without permission)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] use of photo without permission)