Subject: [Leica] CL vs. CLE
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Mon Apr 25 17:46:48 2005

If you want a 40/2.4 put in the shirt pocket camera, the excruciatingly
expensive Leica CM is the perfect choice. It is very quiet and is
smaller than it looks in the pictures. Controls are well thought out and
placed. The high quality P&S cameras are disappearing.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com