Subject: [Leica] Let's Just Say That Leica Survives and....
From: dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis Painter)
Date: Fri Apr 22 12:32:12 2005

Price matters, the 2500 Euro is possible with me but I suspect Leica will
chose to
narrow their customer base with the digital M.

When you consider that their customer base has virtually no Pro
photographers one
wonders how large it will be if the cost of the body is equal the the Canon
pro
level bodies.

Over the years I bought new, M2, M4, M6, but at the prices being thrown out
for a
Leica M digital it just can't happen for me. I think Nathan has Leica's
market
figured out.

Dennis

Message from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Let's Just Say That Leica Survives and....)