Subject: [Leica] A First
From: dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis Painter)
Date: Fri Apr 22 12:19:09 2005

It is not here yet but sure is looking mighty close.

http://world.honda.com/FuelCell/

Scroll down past the 2 wheeler. I hesitated to call it a motorcycle, although
electric motors are known as motors and internal combustion engines are more
correctly called engines. But nobody says "enginecycle"

I like the idea of the home solar to hydrogen option. Yes, it's not ready for
the long trips, yet, we need refueling stations along the way.

Here in soCal using these to replace 50%+ of the commuting auto miles would
make a big dent in things.

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] A First)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] A First)