Subject: [Leica] Tri-Elmar
From: lmdmd at att.net (lmdmd@att.net)
Date: Sat Apr 16 09:29:56 2005

"Anyone got any feelings on the tri-elmar 28:35:50.  I'm interested in
getting one."

I love my (first edition) tri-elmar. I don't miss the extra wide f stops.
It's sort of embarrassing that I have all the other lenses, incluing the
Noctilux. Admittedly, the Nocti has a special place, but I wonder why I have
a 50 ASPH.  The Tri-elmar is every bit a fantastic lens.

Having said all that, if you're a member of this list you probably believe,
like I do, that each lens has its special "personality". So buy 'em
all!!!!!!! How very convenient for Leica marketing.