Subject: [Leica] Thoughts on the new Zeiss lenses
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Thu Apr 14 11:12:02 2005

I don't know. There aren't a whole lot of well written, in depth
reviews handy around on the web. As these emerge, the Zeiss
lenses may well be attractive alternatives (look, price, or quality
depending on the lens) to the current Leica and CV offerings.

We'll see.

Yes, I don't get the 85.  Maybe the exotic wides can carry a
premium, but to me, it's just too darned pricey for a short
tele.

Scott