Subject: [Leica] Thoughts on the new Zeiss lenses
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Apr 7 19:28:36 2005

Jeffery,
My experience with the new lenses coming out of Solms has been one of
intense color saturation, more so than my Zeiss selections.  The new
designs from Zeiss may be a leap to new heights so we must wait and see.
The 50 doesn't appear to be anything brilliant, at least from the
Japanese sites.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com