Subject: [Leica] The joys of ball park food service...
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Thu Apr 14 00:18:31 2005

Most photogs suggest, "get closer!" and I think it's true. Most of us
aspiring photographers tend to stand too far.

However, for this one, I would prefer to see more context. There is nothing
that says she's providing food service in a stadium, except perhaps by the
cap she is wearing. Nevertheless, it does make a good portrait.

The light is pretty darned good though. You didn't use a fill flash?

use richard at imagecraft.com)