Subject: [Leica] Vancouver LUG Get-Together
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Thu Apr 14 00:37:37 2005

A few more pictures from the get-together in Vancouver last weekend, now in
their own gallery.  I still have a few more to edit after a couple days'
marathon scanning.  Best viewed full screen (F11 in Internet
Explorer).  All with an M6 TTL loaded with Tri-X.   Like, y'know, totally
film.

Walking from Tom and Tullikki's back to the hotel.  50 Summilux.  Wish I'd
had slower film and a Summicron for the first one.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Vancouver-LUG-2005/23VancSkyline
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Vancouver-LUG-2005/22KeepLeft

Lively conversation at lunch.  35mm Summicron pre-aspheric.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Vancouver-LUG-2005/06RabsExpounds

Two superstars.  50mm Zeiss Planar.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Vancouver-LUG-2005/15TomMarilyn

Mark Davison by the light of a single candle.  The trick was to get enough
light to use 1/15 second without burning Mark's beard.  50 Summilux wide
open.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Vancouver-LUG-2005/28MarkDCandle

Da whole thing:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Vancouver-LUG-2005

Still more to come.  Stay tuned.  I love film.  I love Tri-X.  I hate
scanning.

--Peter