Subject: [Leica] From Vancouver last weekend
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Tue Apr 12 01:17:36 2005

My first scan from this weekend's Vancouver, BC LUG get-together.  Here's
Tom Abrahamsson in some dappled light filtering through the cherry blossoms
outside his window.  I liked the light, even though it's all "wrong," and
it sort of comments on the background. Taken with Tom's sample of the
hot-off-the-press Zeiss Planar 50/2.  Probably at f/8.

http://users.2alpha.com/~pklein/temp/15TomMarilyn.htm

More to come.  We had a great time.  Many thanks to the Vancouver Luggers
for their hospitality, and to Grand Facilitator Greg Lorenzo for his grand
facilitation.

--Peter