Subject: [Leica] From Vancouver last weekend
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Tue Apr 12 15:55:12 2005

Peter Klein writes in part:

> My first scan from this weekend's Vancouver, BC LUG get-together.
>
> More to come.  We had a great time.  Many thanks to the Vancouver
> Luggers for their hospitality, and to Grand Facilitator Greg Lorenzo for
> his grand facilitation.

Hi Peter,

Nice to see Mark Rabiner, Mark Davison and you coming up from the great
Pacific NW. I hope US Customs didn't pull you into the rubber hose room on
your return!

It was also nice to meet John Heintz from Calgary for the 1st time and it is
always a pleasure to see the Vancouver LUG group.

I'm looking forward to seeing some more of your shots from Saturday and
Sunday when you get a chance to develop and post them.

Regards,

Greg