Subject: [Leica] Newbie question about frame line accuracy
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Thu Apr 14 10:49:50 2005

Yes, since what you see is not what you get, the VF has to adjust depending
on the subject distance. It's harder to see with the M because the VF patch
always stay in the middle, but if you look at it carefully, the framelines
move as you focus from near to far. This plus other factors make it
difficult to get a 100% accurate view. If you must have 100% accurate, then
a SLR is for you.

TTL refers to the metering, not the focusing :-)

use richard at imagecraft.com)