Subject: [Leica] OT: Computers
From: rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Sun Apr 10 15:07:09 2005

Hi Roger,

I would buy a mac just so you can feel superior, as you do in using
Leicas.  :-)

But really, having used macs for several years now, but being forced to
use PCs at work, I would never buy another PC for home use.  It's not
just about the processing speed, it's the pleasure of using a machine
that works beautifully.  Note that I didn't say faultlessly.  They
still have their glitches, like any other machine.

Unfortunately I'm not doing the digital imaging you are so can't
comment specifically.

Rick.