Subject: [Leica] PAW 13 - Send Village
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sun Apr 10 03:32:11 2005

Richard wrote:

> Is it pronounced "send" or something like se-nd?
>
> Nice tones but I think it would be a better picture if you manage to
> find a chicken crossing the road or something....
>
> At 05:11 AM 4/6/2005, you wrote:
>
>> PAW 13 - a week late:
>>
>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/album164/NearSend20050307
>>

>> Peter Dzwig
>

> // richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
> please use richard at imagecraft.com)

Richard,

should sat of course that it is pronounced "Pomfrit" like Pontecfract - only
it
isn't, just "Send" as in letter - or email ;-)

As for the chicken I thought the cow was a great idea as I couldn't get
anything
from the usual source!

Peter

Message from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] PAW 13 - Send Village)