Subject: [Leica] PAW 14 - Knarled stump
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Fri Apr 8 15:31:19 2005

Chris,

SERIOUSLY try calibrating your screen; I took it about as hard as I thought
that
it should go on my recently calibrated screen,  and let me know how that
affects
things for you.

If anyone else has similar thoughts do the same and get back to me.

Peter

Replies: Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] PAW 14 - Knarled stump)
Reply from ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben) ([Leica] PAW 14 - Knarled stump)