Subject: [Leica] Leica M3 purchase
From: saganicc at mskcc.org (Saganich, Christopher/Medical Physics)
Date: Wed Apr 6 15:27:08 2005

Now now let's not go overboard.  I love my M2 and when I wanted to upgrade
to a camera with a light meter my choice was a used M6ttl.  After a year I
thought I might chuck it in the river.  Instead I sold it to a nice
gentleman in Korea and decided to buy something new so to have a warranty,
etc.  Seemed like a good idea.  My only choices at the time were an MP or
M7.  I chose the MP simply because it best fit my needs without
distractions; it was the closest to the M2 I had been using.  After having
the MP for 2 years I can say the choice was correct for me.  And I've had to
use the Passport!  I think the M6ttl may have been a low point but the
others, including the M5, are great.

Christopher Saganich