Subject: [Leica] Leica M3 purchase
From: jon.stanton at comcast.net (jon.stanton@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Apr 6 05:56:53 2005

"I was scammed once on ebay and never received my money ."

I have about 1400 transactions through ebay comprised mostly of sales. There
were many instances where I never received money, my only loss was on the
listing fee. Never ship before you get the money. The scammers I experienced
were those that claimed they never received shipment, fortunately the
product I was selling was not unique and fairly inexpensive. I have been
burned a couple of times on the purchase of cameras but these cases I
believe were unintentional "I found this old camera in Grandpa's closet" I
was disappointed but entered the transaction "caveat emptor" and did not
feel scammed. It's important, I feel to read the feedback history and
proceed from there.
Jon
Oly,WA