Subject: [Leica] Re:Leica M3 purchase
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Apr 6 00:52:43 2005

> I know that there is a certain amount of disdain for ebay on this list,
> but I think it is a great company that provides a great service, and is
> one of the few pure internet companies that has survived and
> thrived--because it came up with a business model that works.
>
> Nathan

A great company which now owns Playpal and has you coming and going the fact
that that is legal amazes me.
Playpal we know of course has had more class action suits brought against it
than Phillip Morris and Microsoft combined.
I'm glad I have to deal with these people.
I'm glad I have to give them free reign of my bank account. As if.

It's not the way it smells its they way it bites the eyes.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/