Subject: [Leica] In which the author confesses himself an ass
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Apr 6 01:15:35 2005

On 4/4/05 7:58 PM, "GREG LORENZO" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca> typed:

> Tough luck John. Bet your glad to have a Passport with that lens.
>
> BTW, do you need to borrow a 50?
>
> Regards,
>
> Greg

I think if you ask 90 percent of serious photographers if they'd ever
dropped an expensive camera or lens they'd think a few seconds and say "no"
and lie.

Just like they never set their camera to "P"!
Which they'd not be lying about if their camera was a Leica M.
But only then.

Anyone who admits to having dropped a lens is ok with me.
Things fall.
It's gravity folks. It's always there. It never goes away.
It just sits and waits.

I always think my stuff is safe on the floor as how can it fall?
Well you can drop kick it that's what.
You can score a field goal right through the goal posts.

If they're not falling DOWN their falling UP.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/