Subject: [Leica] It's 1951, and my parents got married
From: rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark)
Date: Tue Apr 5 04:17:17 2005

Wow, Peter.  I really enjoyed seeing these.  In period photos like
these, you expect to see the images in black and white.  Bringing color
through Kodachrome really makes these images come alive with a sense of
touching the past that is truely amazing.  Thanks for sharing.

Robert Clark
Lancaster, PA