Subject: [Leica] [LUG ] I take them to the local framing shop...
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Sep 25 19:26:28 2004

Greetings All,
I think the uber message from Ted is that he is a photographer, not a
matte cutter.  We will make more money if we do what we do best, and pay
someone else to do what they do best.

One of the local pro stores carries a line of 8 ply museum grade matte
board cut into normal sizes; they charge about $12 for an 11X14.  I
would much rather pay the fee than go through the construction of the
matte.

If doing nothing else, I can interact with my family instead of working
in the basement cutting matte board.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com