Subject: [Leica] the future happened yesterday
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat Sep 25 19:26:28 2004

Greg Lorenzo commented:
It is digital printing that I really dislike - especially after working
on a PC at work most days.
-----
I think you really hit on something here, Greg. I think allot of the
resistance to digital printing, and the yearning to sink hands into a
vat of lukewarm chemicals, comes primarily from people who associate
sitting in front of a terminal with 'work,' whatever that may be.

While I sit in front of a computer all day, I see it as a typewriter,
and my window on the world, so I don't have that resistance to sliding
my chair across the room to my photoputer to do image work.

B. D.