Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Mar 27 07:37:49 2005

Phong,
I agree wholeheartedly.  For most people, the captured memories of
family and friends are what will matter over the years.  Only a very
few, like W. Eugene or Winograd capture moments that matter to many over
time.

No, Mary would not apply to Harvard, Princeton, Yale, Columbia.  The
campus experience just did not click with her.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com