Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Mar 27 07:34:01 2005

Ted,
Thanks for looking.  As the PAW series is not journalism, I think that
explanations are appropriate; what would we think of Kyle's work if we
didn't know Kyle and a small body of his work?  Whatever the ultimate
outcome of the college experience, capturing the spirit of the evening
and holding for the future years is what is important.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com