Subject: [Leica] Seeking a new 50
From: jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri Mar 25 19:10:21 2005

Feli,
I get CLA done on old lenses by technicians with over 30 years of experience
for US$10 -15 per lens, and it takes less than a week. I have cleaned old
Nikon, Leica and Rollei lenses - with no problems as yet. There are
advantages to living in the third world!!
Cheers
Jayanand Govindaraj
Chennai, India