Subject: [Leica] B. D. PAW
From: jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri Mar 25 18:45:30 2005

B.D & Ted,
Cant you look beyond photojournalism and agree that other visions exist.
What you say reminds me of the Paris salons of the 19th century, where
pundits used to declare that Ingres was painting, but Manet was not...Looks
to me that your view is too narrow and limiting.
Cheers
Jayanand Govindaraj
Chennai, India