Subject: [Leica] Hong Kong xray
From: joseph at yao.com (Joseph Yao)
Date: Sun Mar 20 22:13:05 2005

It actually cost US$20 billion.  Work began in 1990 and completed in 1998.

http://www.bechtel.com/sphongkong.htm

General information regarding the HK Airport:

http://www.hongkongairport.com/eng/index.jsp

To stay on topic: the first time I went to the new HK Airport was to meet
fellow LUGger, Tom Abrahamsson who visited Hong Kong in 1998.

Joseph