Subject: [Leica] 75mm F/2 M lens?
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat Mar 19 13:34:33 2005

It's not less money, and given how incredible good the 75 Lux is, I'd
seriously think about looking for a used 75 Lux rather than going for
the new chron - unless you are absolutely committed to buying a brand
new lens and know that you'd never want to shoot at f 1.4. The only
argument I can think of in favor of the new chron is that it focuses
down to about 27 inches. But I'd rather have 1.4. And that 75 Summilux
is a really gorgeous lens.