Subject: [Leica] BW Plugin Question
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Mar 16 08:25:09 2005

Neither do I - have the patience, Nathan. As you know, that's what's so
nice about the FredMiranda set - or any similar set. For $34 or whatever
it is, I'm perfectly happy to have had someone else spend endless hours,
if not days and weeks, twitching with channel mixer so that I don't have
to - but giving me the options to play with it if I am in the mood. :-)