Subject: [Leica] DMR wins award
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Mar 7 17:41:48 2005

The ever present rumor market has the DMR with firm deposits at
something like the first years production.  Of course, we don't know
what the production pace is, but with the 50 ASPH sold out and the DMR,
maybe Leica has some cash coming in.

Depending on price, I think that the new LHSA offering this year will
also sell a few hundred Leica bits.  :)

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com