Subject: [Leica] Re: DMR wins award
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Mon Mar 7 13:51:10 2005

At 3:20 PM -0600 3/7/05, Christopher Williams wrote:
>Out gunning? Maybe one should wait to see results first.
>
>I still think Leica deserves credit for making a film camera "digital".
>Think of all the R6's,R7's,F3's,F4's,F5's that could possibly be digital one
>day instead of adding to the scrap pile of outdated digital gear tossed out
>by millions each year.
>
>Chris

I'm trying to imagine a digital back on an F4, but have trouble
envisioning it without wheels and a trailer hitch.

It would certainly be just the thing to make the R9-DMR combo look svelte.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design

Message from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re: DMR wins award)