Subject: [Leica] Re: DMR wins award
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Mon Mar 7 13:20:44 2005

Out gunning? Maybe one should wait to see results first.

I still think Leica deserves credit for making a film camera "digital".
Think of all the R6's,R7's,F3's,F4's,F5's that could possibly be digital one
day instead of adding to the scrap pile of outdated digital gear tossed out
by millions each year.

Chris