Subject: [Leica] Re: two lenses
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Thu Mar 3 06:54:59 2005

In a message dated 3/2/2005 7:55:42 P.M. Central Standard Time,
Summicron1@aol.com writes:

There  is, of course, the occasional "damn! why did I leave the 50 (or 21!)
at
home" but those times are fleeting and only add to the alleged joy. With
this
sort of alleged mental state, one can see how choices would only  confuse
things.

charlie trentelman

Charlie,
I often go shooting with just one lens and one body.  Amazing  how a lack of
choice will force you to see what is there for that  particular lens.  Fun
go out with just a 90, or just a 21; it makes you  see better to do that
once
in a while.

Regards,
Sonny