Subject: [Leica] Re: Photos
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Mon Feb 28 18:17:56 2005

In a message dated 2/27/2005 12:17:36 PM Central Standard Time,
dennis@hale-pohaku.com writes:
I really like that one too.
To me it's purple!

Dennis

Thanks for the comment.  Even though her mom did not particularly like the
color, Both my wife and her mom re-colored it Purple for her before we left
for
home.  Katha is a top student in her high school, so her being a bit of a
fashion rebel is better than some of the alternatives. ;-)

Gene