Subject: [Leica] Re: Photos
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sun Feb 27 07:54:44 2005

In a message dated 2/27/2005 8:25:28 AM Central Standard Time,
bdcolen@earthlink.net writes:
I like that Cathedral shot, but to me, this is the best of the lot -
http://www.leica-gallery.net/k1gd/image-79818.html

Thanks BD

Kats mother was still having a bit of a problem with her Purple Hair, but
was
comming to accept it grudgingly.  We were just glad she did not do it while
she was with us in the US, although she tried to get us to let her do it.
;-)

Gene